Find the answer to your question
We get a success response to the CompleteSales request as below, but the ShipmentTrackingNumber specified in the request is not reflected in GetItemTransactions for the transaction in question. What is the problem?
The possible cause of the issue might be:
- The transaction is not yet checked out ( the buyer has not yet gone through the checkout process to pay the item).
As documented : before you can call CompleteSale, an item that you created as a buyer must have gone through a sale (thus creating a transaction) and pay the item. Use GetItemTransactions or GetSellerTransactions to retrieve a list of the transactions that have checkedout as: <CheckoutStatus>CheckoutComplete</CheckoutStatus>.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How do I set the Paid and Shipped Status for a Transaction in MyeBay?
- CompleteSale Call - Adding/Updating Shipment Tracking Details
- Why CompleteSale call always results in updating every OrderLineItemID's ShipmentTrackingNumber with the same value that last uploaded instead of updating with different tracking numbers for each lineitem
- Use a "generic" tracking number in CompleteSale
- CompleteSale - Can I use the API to mark Paid and Shipped flags for a specific transaction that is part of the Order