Find the answer to your question
Published: February 07 2011, 12:22:00 PMUpdated: August 17 2022, 4:36:54 AM
ReviseItem: An error "Variations with quantity '0' will be removed" (ErrorCode 21916620) may be encountered when revising multi-variation items.
This may happen if you are adding a variation during revise but not passing the Quantity field.
Workarounds/Recommendations: Make sure you are passing the Quantity field for the variations that you are adding.
If your intention is to remove the item, then passing in the Quantity field is the correct procedure. Otherwise, if the intention is to make other changes to the variation, but to retain the variation as part of the listing, then it is required to include the Quantity field in the Variation container. Otherwise, the variation will be removed.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Anatomy of a Multi-variations listing request
- Missing name in the variation specifics or variation specifics set
- Revising/Relisting multi-variation items
- How do I edit multi-variation listings to include the new item specific details in the variations?
- ReviseInventoryStatus api throwing error-21916799 "SKU Mismatch"