Find the answer to your question
GetMyEbayBuying returns an item in both Won and Lost lists. Why is this happening?
When calling GetMyeBayBuying, items may return in both Won and Lost lists. Please take this into consideration when disigning your applications.
The scenario when an item may appear in both the Won and Lost list is when the item is a Buy It Now type.
1. A buyer makes a best offer.
2. This offer gets expired. This becomes the entry (best offer) in LostList.
3. Later the same buyer selects the Buy It Now option, that becomes the entry (transaction) in WonList.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Using GetBidderList to retrieve all items that a buyer has won from a seller
- Retrieving Winning Status via GetMyeBayBuying
- How to see the shipment tracking as a buyer
- How to know if an item was bought using the "Buy It Now" button
- WonCount returned in MyeBayBuying is zero, even though the buyer has won items