Find the answer to your question
Published: February 07 2013, 12:59:00 PMUpdated: August 24 2022, 10:19:40 PM
We are no longer receiving the weight values in the calculated shipping nodes of the GetSellerTransactions response. Why?
The shippingdetails are shown based on how the transaction was checked out, not based on listing.
For example: If the item was listed in US site and buyer was also from US. While checking out, buyer used domestic shipping services, which were flat, so CalculatedShippingRate node and weight values will be missing in the response whereas if the same item was bought by CA buyer, and international shipping services was used during checkout, it will show calculated rate and the weights as well.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Shipping Calculator limitation when multiple quantity of an item is purchased
- Dimensional Weight limit on UPS shipping services results in failure of shipping calculator
- Calculated shipping: The postage cost will be calculated based on dimensional weight, not the actual weight of your package. What does this mean?
- DomesticRateTable : Shipping Charges incorrect
- Shipping to special domestic locations in the US