Find the answer to your question
I am unable to list an item with five international shipping service options. The fifth international shipping service always gets dropped when trying to list or revise the item. Why ?
A seller can offer up to four domestic shipping services and up to five international shipping services. However, if the seller is opted in to the Global Shipping Program, only four other international shipping services may be offered (regardless of whether or not Global Shipping is offered for the listing).
So if you have opted-in for GSP or a qualified GSP seller, you can only list four international shippiing service options. The fifth international shipping service will be dropped even if it is specified in the Add or Revise call.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How do I remove or modify only my InternationalShippingServiceOption(s), but not my "domestic" shipping services?
- Providing shipping costs for combined payments for both domestic and international shipping
- Best Practices using ShippingDetails
- Sample code in C# to list an Item with mixed shipping types using .NET SDK
- SendInvoice call returns Error 20198 or Error 20199