Find the answer to your question
Is it possible to revise the Inventory Tracking menthod of an Item using ReviseFixedPriceItem?
No, It is not possible to revise the Inventory Tracking menthod of an Item using ReviseFixedPriceItem(or other Revise family calls)
Why does the ReviseFixedPriceItem documentation have this field , if its not supported?
So, While you are revising your Item, You specify XML fields of 2 types.
1.Unique identifiers to the Item like SKU / ItemID fall in this category
2. Fields to be revised. Ex: title, description etc.
If the Item is already managed by SKU, Then we specify the SKU and Item ID to revise any other fields. It’s just like ItemdID specified in the ReviseFixedPriceItem call, Which is placed in the request to revise other fields but not to revise ItemID itself. In other words that documentation refers to Items that are already managed by SKU, a.k.a listed with Manage By SKU.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Rules for Revising items
- Error 10026 - Duration cannot be revised
- What are the best ways to edit active listings
- I'm using ReviseItem/ReviseFixedPriceItem to add another shipping service option but it doesn't seem to be taking effect on my listing. What happened?
- RevisteItem returns " Listing cannot be revised"