Find the answer to your question
Why do I sometimes get duplicate MemberMessageExchange nodes when I call GetMemberMessages?
Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
In rare situations, the GetMemberMessages call may return the exact same message twice.
Should you see the exact same MessageID twice in a response, please be aware that this is a known issue, and a product limitation.
This should happen rarely, so if you see it on a widespread basis, please do report it as a bug.
If you see this just once among hundreds of messages, then it is likely due to the known issue.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- What is the difference between GetMyMessages and GetMemberMessages?
- GetMemberMessages sometimes does not return all "Unanswered" messages in a time range
- Why am I not getting back any messages when I make the GetMemberMessages call with <MailMessageType>AskSellerQuestion</MailMessageType>?
- Error 20118 - Message for given ID [xxxx] does not exist.
- Delete alerts and/or messages