This type specifies the selection rules used to create a campaign.
Type that uses SelectionRule
Calls that use SelectionRule
eBay Marketplace category IDs
To get a list of marketplace category IDs, do one of the following:
- Get a list of category IDs for a marketplace by adding
/sch/allcategories/all-categoriesto the marketplace URL when browsing the site.
- Navigate to the desired category on the host site and copy the category ID from the URL.
- These options are also available for the US marketplace:
Seller store category IDs
Because store category IDs are uniquely defined and maintained by each seller, this service cannot provide a list of a seller's IDs. However, sellers can retrieve their store category IDs as follows:
- Go to Seller Hub > Marketing.
- Click Manage store categories.
A list of your store categories displays.
- Click the All categories link displayed at the bottom of the list.
A complete list of your store categories and their associated store category IDs displays.
This array is only returned if one or more item condition values are used as a filter.
Note: Multiple listing condition IDs are mapped to the four valid values listed below. Refer to Promoted Listings Standard campaign flow for more details.
2000= Certified Refurbished
2500= Seller Refurbished